OneKyat is the leading marketplace in Myanmar for selling, buying and trading both new and preloved items. It provides a user-friendly app experience to all users and that can be used at anytime and anywhere.
If you want to sell your unused items back, or if you want to start your online shop business, OneKyat is the right place for you. Take photos of your product and upload up to 10 images, describe the product and sell! You can also share instantly your ads on Facebook.
Browse the great deal items with ease from various categories. Compare the offers from various sellers for a better deal. Private chat with the sellers or make a phone call for a faster deal.
- – Bike
- – Car
- – Phone
- – Fashion
- – Computer and Electronics
- – Home Decoration
- – Beauty Products
- – TV and Furniture
- – Gaming Console
1. What are Bumps?
We want to help you sell better!
Bumps move your listing to the top of the category, so that your listing gets more views and contacts. After that, it will then act like a normal listing and then be moved down as new listings are added. Bumps can be bought with OneKyat Coins.
How to buy OneKyat Coins?
How to buy bumps?
Do Bumps gurantee a sale?
Bumps provide your listings with more visibility. However, we cannot guarantee that a Bump will lead to a like or a chat. To make sure you get the most out of Bumps, use them on good-quality listings.
Having a problem with bumps?
No problem, write to us at our Facebook page with your username and we can help you with bumping your listing!
2. What is prohibited on OneKyat platform?
The following items are prohibited on OneKyat.
1) Weapons and ammunition – including
- Portable knives, traditional long knives
- Explosive items
- Knuckle dusters
- Pepper spray
2) Drugs and tobacco including –
- Illegal drugs (weed, narcotics, aphrodisiac)
- Items that resemble smoking products or promote smoking
- Nicotine products include (including E-Vaporizers (E-Cigarettes) and related products)
3) Animals, Humans or Human Remains – including
- Human beings, human remains and body parts
- Live animals (including stray dogs and cats) and insects
- Items made from endangered animals and rare plants which are identified in both Myanmar and International standards
4) Fortune telling, Necromancy and black magic services
5) Medical and healthcare
- Prescription drugs or any drugs or elixirs containing substances prohibited and controlled by the Department of Food and Drug Administration
- Injectable health or cosmetic substances
- Illegal clinic use tools and abortion pills, items claiming to cure COVID-19
- COVID-19 test kits
6) Adult mature content & services – including
Pornography and adult material including, but not limited to, pornographic books, magazines, pictures and videos
Massage, Prostitution, Sex toys, Male and Female genital pics
7) Counterfeit and Replica items
Items that infringe copyright laws including, but not limited to, unauthorised copies of copyrighted works such as eBooks, films, video games etc.
8) Illegal items or items encouraging illegal activity – including
- Stolen or illegal goods
- Listings that promote, support or seek to engage users in illegal activity
9) Illegal services – including
- IIllegal Government document services
- Multi-Level Marketing schemes
- Money borrowing services, and other criminal services
10) Contents that promote violence or make an effort to do discriminate based on ethnicity, religion,gender, disability or sexual preference
3. How can I report infringement of my rights?
At OneKyat, we strongly respect the intellectual property rights of others. Posting content that infringes another party’s intellectual property is strictly disallowed under our Terms of Service.
Note: This page is intended for intellectual property rights owners and their authorised agents to report alleged intellectual property infringements. If you are not an intellectual property rights owner or their authorised agent, please contact us for assistance in resolving your issue. If you believe that content on OneKyat violates another party’s intellectual property rights, you should contact the rights owner directly and they can determine whether to report the infringement to us.
Play Store : play.google.com
Mirror : apkpure.com