Onepay – Is all you need
Onepay represents the future of e-wallet financial services and the rising use of e-commerce platforms across Myanmar. Onepay is a lifestyle application connecting users and businesses to make ordinary moments extraordinary – with just one app!
Onepay – striving for financial inclusion for all
There are barriers to increasing financial inclusion in Myanmar, but Onepay is aiming for total financial inclusion for everyone.
Many people don’t have official national registration cards, which you need to open a bank account. This is especially true in rural areas, where people rely heavily on cash.
But connecting people and businesses is important, and that’s where Onepay comes in.
Onepay is available to anyone with a smartphone and you don’t need a bank account to be able to use it. With Onepay you get direct access to mobile money payments. All you need is a smartphone and a SIM.
About and Features
The Onepay lifestyle app is designed to be secure whilst offering the convenience, enhanced interoperability and consolidation of multiple payment platforms which connects its users and merchants in the ecosystem.
The app is available to anyone with a smartphone and a registered SIM and is the first in Myanmar with unprecedented scale of interoperability and consolidation.
Key Features include:
- • Payment for goods and services at a wide range of retail shops offering ease of payments (QR) for users and providing convenient acceptance by merchants with Onepay Business App
- • Mobile phone top-up for all local telecom operators
- • Making bill payments for utilities and lifestyle services
- • Shopping made easy with a huge variety of brands
- • Ordering and payment for food to be delivered from popular restaurants in town
- • Always be ready with popular game and digital codes
- • Have your fortune read by renowned fortune tellers with ease
- • Purchasing domestic bus tickets and flights to explore Myanmar
- • Easily donate to charity and causes that you believe in
- • Conveniently top up e-wallet for FREE with any MPU bankcards, Onepay & TrueMoney agents and 123 services.
- • Seamless and quick linking to a user’s AGD bank account for top ups and withdrawal to and from the e-wallet
- • The ability to save and add funds to e-wallet from ANY local or international Visa and Mastercard credit cards
- • Exclusive in-app discounts and promotions when using Onepay
- • Transfer money to other Onepay users for FREE
- • Verified users can perform interbank transfer up to 16 local banks within ONE working day, FIRST mobile interbank transfer in Myanmar